Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mccastlain, Plush Irradiated Sirloin OR Random Candle Screen

I have posted two different wordlists because I am undecided on which one i actually like better. This one above is the "Plush Irradiated Sirloin." I chose this one because it is sooo odd and I am amazed that not only did someone think of this but they followed through with the actual project. Who are these people? With this project i would use photography or illustration and possibly both.
This one is the Random Candle Screen. I think this is a pretty cool idea and if i had the time i might actually build it since you do have to drink at least 16 beers :) I would like to use photography and a hands on approach of actually cutting up the cans as seen in the instructions.



No comments:

Post a Comment