Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Desai "BandAid_Hulk"


I'm Sai, Senior and looking for an internship. I am from India so you will find my pretty cool British Indian English accent (means ignore my grammar and just continue listening to me) . I am a vegetarian and excited about my weight lifting class. I love to think creatively and this class is gonna be fun.

I like this poster because, when I saw this poster I thought "Even hulk can hurt him-self!" In a simple but clever manner it demonstrates the products main point/benefit; that it stretches and is flexible when applied to a wound therefore doing its job, no matter how flexible or active you might be, or where you might go with it on. I love it when an ad doesn't need copy and the product and the image say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment