Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Klingaman_Proj1.R&D


1. BRAINSTORMING/WORD LIST

gadget, do-it-yourself, creative, electronic, wired, signal,

wires, box, capacitor, power, chip, hardware, fuse, lights, input, output,

sound, speaker, guitar, instrument, static, music, band, amplifier, cabinet,
vox, roland, effects, band, live show,

2. STATEMENT OF INTENT
*The $5 Cracker Box Amp


* I selected this project because it's intriguing to me, as someone thatplays guitar and is familiar with how complex an amplifier is, and because it seemed easy and interesting to the general public that we will be making posters for.

*My approach will be to hype the project being made to the point that the viewers will be so fascinated and so interested that they will want to scan the barcode to find out more and learn more about it. I will use photographs, illustration, typography, and anything else that comes to mind as I work through this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment