Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Boothby, Legos

I'm Laura Boothby and a communication design major. I plan to take my communication design major and hopefully find a job dealing with graphic design and art direction. Something interesting about me would be that I'm addicted to tortillas and queso, I actually do like Four Lokos, HUGE Cubs and Broncos fan, and that I used to do Irish dancing when I lived in California! haha
One of my favorite posters are the Legos advertisements.  My professor of my first communication design class showed us this poster in a lecture and I found it was super clever. I love simplicity and the Legos ads speak loud for how simple it is. The point behind legos is for kids to create and use their imagination and the Legos posters provide that really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment