Monday, March 28, 2011

Sosa - Fight Club




I am doing Fight Club. These are three roughs I did, they read left to right. I want the overall images of the book to be gritty, textured images with type.

1. The first one shows two figures (Tyler and Narrator) with quotes from the book. The final poster result reads "I am Jack's complete lack of suprise."

2. The second one is mostly type with quotes referring to the Narrator's split personality with Tyler. The poster image is an individual with quotes on either side showing some sort of conversation between the 2.

3. The third one is strictly a type cover, having quotes as you open it to the poster which is the list of rules for Fight Club.

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the second concept the best. I am curious to see what style you are going to use to make this happen, and also what you are going to put over the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the second and the third, I do believe the third is overdone (the whole idea of a poster, with the rules of fight club) so i would try and explore the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2nd one was well. It would be cool if as you unfolded it, the conversation would unfold as well. It could reveal parts of the conversation of the personalities arguing back and forth with each other as it was being unfolded to reveal that it is the same person arguing with himself when you get to the poster.

    ReplyDelete