Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sosa - Guggenheim Final




I did my project on The Guggenheim. My interactive element were four strips of paper that were flat but once pulled from the center, they would create a pop out, rounded band shape representing the outer exterior of the actual building. I decided on that method because I wanted something to pop out but still remain simple and sleek. I feel like the final piece was successful in what I was wanting to accomplish. The bands popped out and laid back flat with ease. With this project I learned to think outside of the box more. I never really considered making an interactive poster, and since this was my first I felt like I did a decent job. Given the knowledge I've learned I want to push myself to create more elaborate designs that remain simple in their own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment