synopsis: after years of slaying vampires, Abe Lincoln climbs his way to be elected President. Little does the country know that the Civil War is not just North vs. South, but good vs. evil.
1. my first idea is to unfold the cover to reveal a holographic image of Lincoln. In the first position, he is himself. when you shift the picture a little to a separate angle, he is a vampire.
2. the second poster idea is a diagram of an axe, or it could be any weapon used to kill vampires. anyways, it would be old-fashioned-like, with blood stains on it, and quotes with pointed arrows that read something like, "this is where you meet the blade with his neck".
3. the third idea is an extension of number two. but instead of a single weapon that is displayed, several weapons and techniques are shown on the poster with diagrams. the title will be Manual: How To Kill A Vampire
4. the fourth idea is somewhat already being used by the current bookcover, but its just a cover and not a poster. the idea is that there are two sides to the poster: on the front, Abe Lincoln standing boldly and calmly in the crisp clean White House with his arms behind his back. on the back: a picture of what you see if you were standing behind Abraham. it shows that he is actually holding a bloodied axe and a dismembered vampire head behing his back. cool
5. i would take what we learned from the last project and have a sliding mechanism on a poster of a burning white house with vampires surrounding it. then, when you slide a tab, Lincoln is slaying every vampire in sight with his axe and the white house is no longer burning.